Sunday, January 26, 2014

An "Academic Journal"

This semester I am supposed to be keeping an "academic journal" for my Positive Psychology class. I also wanted to start a blog right around the same time. One thing led to the other, and now I've decided to combine the two.

Don't worry, though: this is not your everyday, "today I learned this...." Psychology and Coffee is still a creative outlet for me, so I hope to be much more stimulating than that. I also very much encourage anyone and everyone to participate. Discussion is what drives constructive thought, and I'm just itching to get involved with a more professional community, even if it means having to learn by occasionally making a fool of myself.

As for a publishing schedule, I plan to submit something at least once a week, but I'll write more depending on what's happening.

For more info on this, check out the appropriate page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU (yes, you!) are ABSOLUTELY encouraged to post your own stories, comments, suggestions, and kind words to other readers! But please, be nice. This world is already full of enough, shall we say, gruffness. Also, no medical advice should be given or taken here--that's why we go to see doctors. Thanks in advance! <3